We all know I disappeared for a while.
I’m working for that to not happen again. I’ve a few days coming up where I’m literally going to be taking a tonne of photos, writing and just focusing on my blog. During this time, I want to get a good bit ahead, so I can have something to fall back on.
So today, since I have been disappearing, I thought what could be better than a “get to know me” based post. Plus I haven’t done a list based post in so long!
So lets get stuck into what can only be described as a rambler of a post!
- I’m planning to Study Law in September
I feel if you know me, you know this one, but I still think it deserves the number 1 spot. I’ll either be studying at Queens or Jordanstown University, here in Northern Ireland.
- My Biggest Life goal is to spend a year just travelling around Europe, in a camper-van.
The goal is to go to at least 12 countries, and spend a month in each. Doing odd jobs, and just experiencing the different cultures, and learning while on a huge trip.
- I’ve got no idea what my natural hair colour is anymore!
I’m trying to go back to my natural colour at the moment. I soon realised I have no idea what that shade is. I thought it was light brown, apparently I’m wrong and its actually a dark to medium brown!
- I’m going to Slimming World!
This is pretty much my 10th (this may be an exaggeration) time trying this! But this time, I have a “why” to loose weight, and I will do whatever I can to get this weight off! I’ll be doing either bi-weekly or monthly post on it as motivation. Let me know which one you’d prefer reading!
- I’m a Younique Presenter!
Again, I think you guys all know this, but in case you didn’t, Hi! I sell Younique. This means I sell the amazing 3D mascara + my sales also support the Younique Foundation charity.
- I suffer from Anxiety
This is something I am super open about. It’s something I don’t want to hide and feel like by telling people, I’m overcoming it more and more each day.
- My favourite thing to do with my spare time is read.
I’ve always loved reading, and this is my favourite hobby!
- I’ve recently gained an obsession with Facebook
I wish this was a joke, but I am literally always on it now!
- My favourite crisps are Skips
- My favourite fizzy drink is Pepsi
- My Favourite Chocolate is Dairy Milk
- Once I set my mind on something, I won’t give up on it
Right now this is an apartment I want, but know I can’t have it just yet.
- I literally only ever wear makeup once or twice a week
- My favourite artist right now is Ed Sheeran
- However, my all time favourite musician / group is All Time Low
- I have 4 tattoos!
I will do a post on these eventually, I just need to get photos of all of them!
- I currently have an obsession with mint green
- I’m a Hufflepuff
- My current phone is an iPhone SE
- I have a YouTube Channel!
The link of it is at the bottom of this post!
- I’m currently watching A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix
- I haven’t had a haircut in a year
- I wear dresses nearly everyday
- If I like a song, I will play it continuously until it’s either stuck in my head, or annoys me
- I hate not having painted nails
That was extremely difficult, but here we have 25 facts about me. As random as they may be!
What are some facts about you?
Let me know in the comments below!