I turn 21 on Friday!
I’m majorly excited, so I thought I’d do this tag post to tide me over until then! I’ll also be posting “21 Things I’ve learnt in 21 Years” on Friday, but for now, lets do a tag!
As you know, I love tag posts. They are the best thing to go to when you have bloggers block, or when you fancy changing it up a bit.
1. When is your birthday?
This Friday! The 23rd September.
2. How old are you turning?
(Or if your birthday recently passed, how old did you turn?)
I will be 21 this year.
3. What was you’re favourite present that you’ve ever received?
I’m always thankful, but I do have to say most of the makeup based presents are my favourites! Or the soft toys!
4. Are you/did you have a party this year? If so what are you doing?
I have literally no idea! No one is or has told me anything.
5. How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
I’m not a party person, so I just spend it with family and friends.
6. What was the most memorable birthday that you had?
My 18th was good, but I have none that really stick out!
7. If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday?
I honestly have no idea! I’d probably use it to go on a week long tour of Berlin or Amsterdam as I really want to explore them.
8. What’s your birthday wish list?
9. If you only had one birthday left, what would you do for your birthday?
Honestly? I’d spend it with everyone who is important to me.
10. Show a picture from your birthday, preferably an embarrassing one?
Thanks to deleting my old Facebook, I no longer have any old-ish birthday pictures! I do have this from my 18th though!
11. Do you have any birthday traditions?
I don’t believe we have any! I get cake and presents, but I feel like thats pretty normal!
12. What’s your favourite part about your birthday?
Knowing I get to spend time with the people I love. This year Derek is planning to be here once I’m home from work and I’m so excited!
13. What’s one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday?
I am now saving up for my own home and will be applying to Uni very soon.
14. Have you ever been thrown a surprise party or have you ever thrown one for someone?
I think I want one, but I’d also be petrified. I like to be in the know a little bit too much.
Have you got a birthday coming up? Let me know in the comments below!