I love a good tag post. Since I’ve had to re-brand, I felt it would be a lovely idea to do another one.
I feel you guys may already know me quite well, but this is really aimed towards new readers, or just anyone who has a want to get to know me better!
Lets get stuck in shall we?
- What is your middle name?
My middle name is Catherine. So my full name is Bronagh Catherine Ready
- What is your favourite colour?
I love purples and pinks right now. I also love Hufflepuff yellow, yeno, house pride and all that 😉
- Who was your first best friend?
A girl called Catherine who I no longer speak to sadly.
- How tall are you?
Last measured at 5 foot 3 inches. However I normally measure at 5 foot 2.5 inches. Maybe I’ve grown, or maybe I was measured wrong lol
- Cats or Dogs?
Dogs all the way!
- Funniest moment throughout School?
I honestly don’t remember anything positive! Sorry!
- How many countries have you visited?
Ok, so after counting its 8 (England, Scotland, Wales, Spain, France, Portugal, Majorca, America)
- Are you in/gone to college?
College here is university and I’m currently looking into studying Nursing or Law. Or maybe criminology. Who Knows? (Clearly, not me!)
- What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
Favourite – Maths
Worst – Art
I’m a full on nerd!
- What is your Favourite drink?
Pepsi Maxx! I also love ice tea
- What is your favorite animal?
Penguins! I also love Pandas & Elephants
- What is your favorite perfume?
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
- Tea or Coffee?
Tea! Can’t stand coffee!
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
I have this fully planned! (Sorry Derek!) I want 3 kids, so have two names for each gender!
Female – Bridget-Rose & Elizabeth
Male – Ethan & Jacob
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
Does Swimming count? I’m a pretty strong swimmer
- What is your favourite book?
Of all time – Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler.
Right now – After You by Jojo Moyes.
- Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
- What is your favourite movie?
Of all time – Bambi!
Right now – Suicide Squad
- Are you Single or Taken?
Very much taken!
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
I don’t have an ideal one. My favourite I’ve had though was my first with Derek. We literally just got KFC and sat by the River Bann in Coleraine and it was lovely.
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
5 I think. Unless I’ve missed anyone!
- Favourite memory from childhood?
Getting my first dog Cozy! I loved him with all my heart for 11 long years.
- Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I am learning Irish and German at the moment and can just about introduce myself. I’m able to hold a basic conversation (think, ordering food in a cafe) in French.
- Do you have any siblings?
I have several! I only know one – my brother Patrick. But I have several others courtesy of my biological father.
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
Very casual and comfy. If I’m going out though, I will be very dressy. However I do prefer to be comfortable. I’m currently in a t-shirt and pj bottoms while typing this!
- What is your favourite restaurant?
Easily 55 Degrees North in Portrush. I’ll be reviewing them on here soon!
- What are some of your favourite tv shows?
Greys Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder, Bones, Chicago Med, Orange is the new Black, Criminal Minds and Suits.
- PC or mac?
Never owned a Mac! So PC
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
I have an iPhone SE in Rose Gold!
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
I have so many! I’ll go with the less horrible ones and not washing my brushes regularly and tending to use a makeup wipe instead!
So there are 30 Facts about me and the Get to know me tag! What are some facts about you? Let me know in the comments below!