I don’t know a single person who doesn’t love music.
Music is the one thing pretty much everyone has in common. I have playlists for pretty much every occasion, I’ve even started on my one for the day I get married!
I love when songs come together and give you the perfect background music for your day, so today I’m sharing the songs I’m loving this summer. To me, this is the perfect collection of makeup for driving to the beach or hanging out on the beach.
- Ed Sheeran – Castle On the Hill
Banx & Ranx + Ella Eyre + Bane – AnswerPhone
- Demi Lavato – Cool for the Summer
- Katie Perry – California Gurls
- The Chainsmokers – Closer
- One Direction – Drag Me Down
- Niall Horan – Slow Hands
- Ed Sheeran – Tenerife Sea
- All Time Low – Weightless
- Boys Like Girls – Love Drunk
- All Time Low – Dammed If I Do Ya’
- Fall Out Boy – Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
- The Killers – Mr Brightside
- Paramore – That’s What You Get
- Bowling For Soup – 1985
- NEIKED + Dyo – Sexual
- Hey Monday – How You Love Me Now
- Clean Bandit – Symphony
- Anne Marie – 2002
Zedd + Maren Morris + Grey – The Middle
What songs are on your summer playlist? Let me know in the comments below.
I’ve also created this playlist on Spotify! (Hopefully) You can find it here!