Personally, I think everyone should have a bucket list. I had one but lost it. So now I’m rewriting it.
I love goal setting, and I think that’s why I like having a bucket list. I just think of it as a huge list of goals, and I try to keep them so they remain realistic for me.
This will, most likely, be a long post. So grab yourself a cuppa, and let’s get started!
- Own my own home
- Have three dogs (preferably a German Shepard, Beagle, and Huskey)
- Have 3 – 4 children (Ideally four, but I’ll be happy either way)
- Own a Jeep, or another large car (Right now, I’d love a Qashqai or an Isuzu)
- Make a full-time income from blogging
- Create a way to live from my passions (Author, Full Time Blogger, anything to do with writing)
- Be able to set my own work schedule
- Visit Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Rent a campervan and road trip around Europe
- Move to Galway or Limerick (Both are such beautiful places)
- Visit Anne Frank House
- Learn to speak Irish
- Visit the Berlin Wall
- Try to learn German or French
- Visit Centro Oberhausen (This is why)
- Get married (I already know where I want the ceremony and reception. Literally just need a ring!
- Reach my goal weight/size (I’ve set both because I don’t know my goal until I hit it)
- Pet a penguin (They’re my FAVOURITE animal and I wish I could have one as a pet)
So that’s my bucket list! I’ll come and add to this post if I complete something, and I’ll likely do a bucket list update in the future, so I can keep you guys up to date on my progress!
Do you have a bucket list? Or what’s one thing you want to achieve in your lifetime? Let me know in the comments!